A next-gen spring reverb pedal utilizing optical sensors.
The LIGHT Pedal from Gamechanger Audio is the world's first analog optical spring reverb system that utilizes infra-red optical sensors which capture the full timbral and harmonic range of the spring reverb tank. Combining the best features of a classic spring reverb with the innovative optical sensor system and a powerful effects section, the LIGHT Pedal opens up countless reverb textures and sonic options. With the ability to stack various effects and featuring an extended signal mix section which allows for a very precise balance between the classic reverb tone and the optical reverb signal, the LIGHT Pedal is an excellent tool for sound exploration.
- Product Dimensions (WxLxH): 4.1" x 7.5" x 1.6"
- Product Weight: 2.3 lb.
- Spring Tank: 3 Springs Type, 3.93"
- Input Impedance: 1 mohm
- Max Input Level: +6.8 dBu
- Output Impedance: 100 ohm
- Max Output Level: +6.8 dBu
- Peak Power Consumption: 4W
- Mean Power Consumption: 0.9W
- Power Requirements: 500 mA min, 9 V DC center negative, 2.1 x 5.5 mm plug
- Separate level controls for the dry signal, spring and optical reverbs
- 6 unique effects: Optics, Sweep, Tremolo, Reflect, Feedback and Harmonic
- Drive knob for adjusting the signal level sent to the reverb tank
- Tone knob ranges from rumbling lows to piercing highs
- Simple one-knob envelope control produces either gated or ducking reverb
- Switchable reverb tails in bypass mode
- Switchable latching or momentary modes for expressive playing