- Item # 1551620
- Model # AS-2108BT
The lightweight, ultra-efficient 8” 500 Watt Powered Bluetooth Loudspeaker from Gemini is designed for optimal performance, no matter where it goes. The AS-2108BT Loudspeaker is a full-range PA speake… Learn More
In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Compact, durable loudspeaker with bluetooth capability.
The lightweight, ultra-efficient 8” 500 Watt Powered Bluetooth Loudspeaker from Gemini is designed for optimal performance, no matter where it goes. The AS-2108BT Loudspeaker is a full-range PA speaker with room-filling sound in a compact durable enclosure. Its 8” low-frequency driver with 1” voice coil and piezo high-frequency compression driver provide the perfect combination of deep low and crystal-clear high frequencies. The Gemini AS-2108BT is rugged enough to withstand the harshest of show environments with a super rugged ABS impact resistant nylon fiber cabinet while a clip LED alert helps prevent overheating. For easier travel, the unit features an ergonomic top handle for worry-free transportation. Order the 8" 500 Watt Powered Loudspeaker today.
- Integrated MP3 player with connections for USB, SD and Bluetooth with TWS Link for True Wireless Stereo pairing
- Built in FM Radio with internal antenna
- 500W peak class-D amplification drives the speakers with ultra clean power
- Wide dispersion horn driver for crisp highs, coupled with forward firing bass reflex ports for optimal sound
- Durable light weight impact resistant cabinet with handle for easy transport
- On-board master equalizer for complete sound control
- On-board two channel mixer with individual gains
- XLR mix output
- Clip LED Alert
- Bluetooth Streaming with TWS (True Wireless Stereo) Linking
- Master Equalization Adjustment for customizable sound
- Fly Points and Stand Mount allow for optimal sound dispersion. (Speaker Stand sold separately)
- Wireless remote control included
Gemini AS-2108BT 8 in. 500 Watt Powered Loudspeaker With Bluetooth
- Two microphone inputs: XLR or 1/4"
- Two guitar inputs: 1/4"
- Three line inputs: XLR, RCA or 1/8"
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Frequency response: 30Hz-19KHz