- Item # 1568293
- Model # DV12-CLF-CLB-CR
The G&L Research Doheny V12 electric guitar is an evolution of the original launched in 2017. While it included the expected modern features, the breathtaking versatility of its MFD single-coil pickup… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
An evolution of the Doheny packing ultra-versatile humbuckers.
The G&L Research Doheny V12 electric guitar is an evolution of the original launched in 2017. While it included the expected modern features, the breathtaking versatility of its MFD single-coil pickups was a revelation. This created a guitar capable of delivering everything from a delicate, airy jangle to thick, grindy single-coil tones. The Doheny V12, however, pulls from the late '70s and early '80s era of MFD humbucker development to create the most musical MFD humbuckers ever that sound equally beautiful in series-humbucking, parallel-humbucking and single-coil modes. Pickups that would sit well in a variety of musical contexts, never short of either power or articulation. Each of the Doheny V12’s MFD humbuckers is individually controlled by a 3-way mini toggle with classic CLF color-coded switch tip, white for neck pickup and red for bridge pickup. The period styling continues with original CLF black crinkle powdercoating on a one-piece aluminum control plate/pickguard, a perfect backdrop for the exquisitely machined and chrome plated CLF knobs for volume, treble and bass. The Dual Fulcrum Vibrato features a CLF 3/16" machined stainless steel vibrato arm for a classic look while benefiting from today’s forged brass saddles and block. Put it all together, and the Doheny V12’s gorgeous looks and bold, pioneering spirit make it an offset for the ages.
- Western sugar pine or okoume body
- Bolt-on maple neck with Modern Classic profile
- Caribbean rosewood fingerboard
- Dual CLF Research MFD humbuckers
G&L CLF Research Doheny V12 Electric Guitar
- Body Type: Solid Body
- Body wood: Western sugar pine or okoume
- Neck shape: Modern Classic
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Material: Caribbean rosewood
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fret size: Medium-jumbo
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material: Bone
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Proprietary Humbucker
- Bridge: Proprietary Humbucker
- Control layout: Volume, treble, bass
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: 2-point Fulcrum tremolo
- Tailpiece: String thru body
- Tuning machines: Sealed High-ratio
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Orientation: Right-handed
- Country of Origin: United States