- Item # 1473278
- Model # TI-L20-120L20R00
When Leo Fender launched the G&L L-2000-LH bass in 1980, it was clear he was ready to make history all over again. Never before had such a wide range of tones come from a single bass, and througho… Learn More
In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
A working musician's bass from the legendary genius of Leo Fender and G&L.
When Leo Fender launched the G&L L-2000-LH bass in 1980, it was clear he was ready to make history all over again. Never before had such a wide range of tones come from a single bass, and throughout its evolution the iconic L-2000 has continued to win the hearts of bassists of every style and musical taste.The foundation of the L-2000-LH is a pair of G&L Magnetic Field Design humbuckers backed by the flexible Tri-Tone control system, providing the sort of versatility that'll let you find your tone no matter what kind of bass line you're laying down. The Tri-Tone system features a trio of mini toggles for pickup selection, series/parallel signal routing and active/passive operation, as well as a trio of knobs for volume, treble and bass. With all that under the hood, Leo gave the L-2000-LH the kind of chops that'll fit in any situation, from classic R&B to power-packed rock to poppin' funk. What's more, the L-2000-LH features an innovative Leo Fender-designed Saddle-Lock bridge to transfer string energy right into the body end-grain for an incredibly resonant instrument.The Tribute Series L-2000-LH delivers the magic of Leo's revolutionary bass at a price attainable for every working musician.Case sold separately. Once you play a G&L Tribute Series, you™ll never look back. Order today.
- 34" Scale
- Two Leo Fender-designed / Paul Gagon-specified G&L MFD humbucking pickups made in Fullerton, California
- Swamp Ash body on translucent and burst finishes, Basswood body on solid finishes
- Hard-Rock Maple neck with Maple or Rosewood fingerboard
- Medium C shape neck profile
- 22 Medium jumbo frets, nickel
- Traditional open-back tuning keys
- Leo Fender-designed G&L Saddle-Lock bridge
- Tri-Tone system with 3-position pickup selector, series/parallel switch, 3-position pre-amp mode switch, volume, treble, bass
- Case sold separately
G&L Tribute L2000 Left-Handed Electric Bass Guitar
- Neck width at nut: 1-3/4"
- Neck radius: 12"