- Item # 1562220
- Model # TI-S50-111R07R16
The G&L Tribute S-500 honors the classic design that debuted in 1982, delivering innovations including the Dual-Fulcrum vibrato and Magnetic Field Design single-coil pickups, each designed by Leo Fend… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Accessible Tribute Series of the classic S-500 electric with three single coils.
The G&L Tribute S-500 honors the classic design that debuted in 1982, delivering innovations including the Dual-Fulcrum vibrato and Magnetic Field Design single-coil pickups, each designed by Leo Fender† himself. These MFD pickups deliver a bright and sparkly top end and robust bottom end, all without losing midrange focus. You’ll find plenty of punch in the MFD pickups, but what’s most surprising is how glassy and detailed they become as you roll back the volume and bass controls, the latter a part of the S-500’s PTB (Passive Treble and Bass) system which functions on all three pickups. Plus, the G&L Tribute Series S-500 includes a push-pull expander switch on the treble pot to allow neck+bridge or all three pickups together. In a pinch, the neck+bridge combo does a convincing faux ASAT Special. With tons of tone and plenty of character, this old-school design is now available at a price within reach of every working musician.
- Bolt-on maple neck with Medium C profile
- Maple or rosewood fingerboard
- Trio of MFD single coils
G&L Tribute S-500 Electric Guitar
- Body Type: Double Cutaway Solid Body
- Body wood: Poplar, nato or sassafras
- Neck shape: Medium C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Material: Maple or rosewood
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium-jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.62"
- Configuration: SSS
- Neck: Proprietary Single Coil
- Middle: Proprietary Single Coil
- Bridge: Proprietary Single Coil
- Control layout: Master volume
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Dual-fulcrum vibrato
- Tuning machines: High-ratio Sealed
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Orientation: Right-handed
- Country of Origin: Indonesia