- Item # 1522214
- Model # OB-250 w/ Case
The Orange Blossom (OB) banjos harken back to Gold Tone's early days and their popularity hasn't diminished over the decades. These professional-grade banjos evoke the great pre-WW ll banjos played by… Learn More
Availability: In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
A resonator banjo that harkens back to Gold Tone's early days.
The Orange Blossom (OB) banjos harken back to Gold Tone's early days and their popularity hasn't diminished over the decades. These professional-grade banjos evoke the great pre-WW ll banjos played by the Masters: Earl Scruggs, Don Reno and J.D. Crow all depended on those great banjos from the United States' Midwest to power their sound. The OB-250 has everything needed to produce that tone: A sand-cast bell brass flathead tone ring, a cast one-piece resonator flange circling a multi-ply maple rim with twin coordinator rods and an extra-deep curly maple multi-ply resonator for better low-end response. The curly maple neck has a bound ebony fretboard with hearts and flowers inlay. The bracket hooks even have metric threading to enable finer tension adjustment. This model includes a hardshell case. Harken back to Gold Tone's early days with this banjo. Order today.
- Maple neck, Vintage Brown Finish, 3-ply Canadian Maple rim, wood binding
- Ebony fingerboard, maple bridge with ebony cap, hearts and flowers inlay
- GT Master Planet tuning machines, chrome-plated hardware
- 5-string Straightline tailpiece, 14" Flamed Maple resonator, Gold Tone engraved armrest
- 11" HC Frosted head
- Weighs 13 lbs
Gold Tone OB-250 Resonator Banjo
- Nut width: 1-3/16"
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Maple
- Scale length: 26-3/16"
- Number of frets: 22
- Neck finish: Vintage Brown
- Bridge: Maple with ebony cap
- Nut: Bone
- Tuning machines: GT Master Planets
- Orientation: Right-handed
- Number of strings: 5-string
- Case: Hardshell case included
- Country of origin: United States