Beautiful looking, great sounding resonator.
A handsome mahogany body and neck finished in a rich tobacco sunburst plays host to the famed Paul Beard "open" soundwell, resonator cone and spider bridge. This combination produces the sweet wood and metal tone that's so ideal for country blues and fingerstyle solos.
- Neck: Mahogany
- Top: Mahogany
- Back & Sides: Mahogany
- Finish: High Gloss
- Fingerboard: Select Wood
- Bridge: Maple with Ebony Insert
- Tuners: Metal Die-Cast with Metal Buttons
- Inlay: Dot
- Cone & Spider: Genuine US Made Beard
- Binding: Celluloid
- Buttons: Metal
- Hardware: Chrome Plated
- Tailpiece: Paul Beard 6-String
- Number of Frets: 19
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- Scale Length: 25"
- Weight: 6.2 lbs.
- Tuning: EADGBE
- Strings: .052w, .045w, .035w, .024w, .016, .013