A set of bar chimes that alternates between bronze and aluminum.
Designed for discerning musicians, Gon Bops PCHB8AL36 Bar Chimes feature 36 chimes alternating between SABIAN B8 Bronze and Aluminum Alloy, tied with climate-resistant, braided 50 lb. line to a gorgeous Appalachian Red oak board. Gon Bops suggests that B8 Bronze is ideal for full sound at moderate to high volume, with rich, complex shimmer and long sustain − the focus is in the mid-to-high range. Aluminum alloy produces warm tone, with shimmering sustain and focus in the mid-to-low range. The combination of the two produces a full-spectrum of tone with a softening on both ends of the frequency spectrum. These premium instruments come in a reusable clear-plastic protective tube.
- 36 alternating SABIAN B8 Bronze/Aluminum chimes for outstanding shimmer, projection and sustain
- Board crafted from stunning Appalachian Red Oak
- Handcrafted in Canada by skilled artisans
- Hand-tied with climate resistant 50 lb. braided line
- Quality protected with Gon Bops 2-Year Warranty