- Item # 1526632
- Model # 2516002519
Gretsch Guitars’ G5260 Electromatic Jet Baritone with V-stoptail captures essential Jet power and fidelity at sub-sonic levels. The Jet Baritone rattles foundations with dual Gretsch mini humbucking p… Learn More
Availability: In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Crafted with unmistakable Gretsch sound, style and playability.
Gretsch Guitars’ G5260 Electromatic Jet Baritone with V-stoptail captures essential Jet power and fidelity at sub-sonic levels. The Jet Baritone rattles foundations with dual Gretsch mini humbucking pickups that capture thundering lows while retaining a piano-like articulation and definition for intoxicating sonic size and width at every level of gain. Simple tone-shaping is provided by a three-position toggle switch as well as master volume and master tone controls.An elongated 29 3/4”-scale accommodates lower tunings without loss of string tension, while the sturdy bolt-on maple neck is topped with a comfortable 12” radius laurel fingerboard featuring 22 medium jumbo frets. Other premium features and appointments include an anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge, pearloid Big Block inlays, white binding with purfling and chrome hardware. Get that unmistakable Gretsch sound. Order today.
- Solid mahogany body
- Bolt-on maple neck for effortless access and performance
- 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and pearloid Big Block inlays
- Dual Gretsch mini humbucking pickups
Gretsch Guitars G5260 Electromatic Jet Baritone with V-Stoptail
- Body material: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Upper bout: 10"
- Lower bout: 13"
- Waist: 8.25"
- Neck material: Maple
- Scale length: 29.75"
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard material: Laurel
- Number of frets: 22
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Position inlays: Pearloid Big Block
- Nut material/width: Synthetic bone, 1.685"
- Neck pickups: Gretsch mini humbucking
- Bridge pickups: Gretsch mini humbucking
- Pickup switching: 3-position toggle: position 1. bridge pickup, position 2. bridge and neck pickups, position 3. neck pickup
- Controls: Master volume, master one
- Control knobs: G-arrow
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Bridge: Anchored Adjusto-Matic
- Pickguard: Silver plexi with black Gretsch and Electromatic logos
- Hardware finish: Chrome