Classic Gretsch tone meant for high-volume playing.
A case is sold separately.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
- Body material: Laminated
- Body wood: Laminated Maple, Spruce Center block
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: U
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.6"
- Truss rod: Graphite reinforced
- Neck finish: Hand-rubbed Urethane
- Material: Laurel
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Thumbnail
- Nut width/material: 1.687" (42.8 mm) GraphTech
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Broad'Tron Blacktop
- Bridge: Broad'Tron Blacktop
- Brand: Gretsch
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, master volume, master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Adjusto-matic
- Tailpiece: Bigsby B70
- Tuning machines: Die-cast sealed
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: China
- Gloss-finished laminated maple semi-hollowbody with spruce center block
- 24.6"-scale maple neck, 22-fret laurel fingerboard
- Dual Black Top Broad'Tron pickups, 3-way switch
- Anchored Adjusto-matic bridge, Bigsby B70 vibrato tailpiece, sealed, die-cast tuners
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.