- Item # 1472016
- Model # 2732046321
The tenor-size Gretsch G9126 Guitar-Ukulele lets any guitarist sweeten the proceedings with beautifully lilting ukulele tones. With six strings tuned "A" to "A" in standard guitar intervals, the G9126… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Perfect for the guitarist or small player.
The tenor-size Gretsch G9126 Guitar-Ukulele lets any guitarist sweeten the proceedings with beautifully lilting ukulele tones. With six strings tuned "A" to "A" in standard guitar intervals, the G9126 is ideal for extended-range uke arrangements and is perfect for the younger player. Its premium features include a solid quartersawn mahogany top, mahogany back and sides, one-piece mahogany neck with bone nut, 19-fret ovangkol fingerboard with "snowflake" position markers, 17" scale length, ovangkol bridge with bone saddle, Grover Sta-Titetuners and "open pore" semi-gloss Honey Mahogany Stain finish. A deluxe fitted gig bag is included. Start playing. Order today.
- Compact mahogany body with open pore, semi-gloss finish
- One-piece mahogany neck with 19-fret ovangkol fingerboard
- Bone nut and saddle, Grover Sta-Tite tuners
- Tunes like a guitar up a 4th and includes fitted gig bag
Gretsch Guitars G9126 Guitar-Ukulele Ovangkol Fingerboard
- Collection: Gretsch Roots Collection
- Body material: Mahogany
- Body finish: Open-Pore Semi-Gloss
- Neck: 1-Piece Mahogany
- Neck finish: Open-Pore Semi-Gloss
- Fingerboard material: Ovangkol
- Number of frets: 19 (14 to body)
- Position inlays: Abalone "Snowflake"
- Nut material: Bone
- Nut width: 1.875" (47.6 mm)
- Tuning machines: Grover Sta-Tite Die-Cast
- Scale length: 17" (432 mm)
- Bridge: Ovangkol
- Hardware finish: Nickel
- Strings: Normal Tension Classical
- Pickguard: None
- Case/gig bag: Gig Bag Included
- Other features: Six-String Ukulele tuned "A" to "A"; Solid Mahogany Top; Bone Nut and Saddle; MOP Headstock Inlays.