Impressive style and sound.
With its mahogany "long-body" design and comfortable "soft V"-shaped neck, this faithful reissue of the 1930s classic sounds and plays like a million bucks. The vital feature of all Gretsch resonator guitars is the Gretsch Ampli-Sonic diaphragm (resonator cone), which is hand-spun in Eastern Europe from nearly 99-percent pure aluminium, yielding an impressive quality and volume of tone. Case sold separately.
- Series: Roots Collection
- Body Shape: Resonator
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Finish Semi-Gloss
- Bracing Internal Sound Well
- Neck: Mahogany, Soft "V"
- Neck Finish: Semi-Gloss
- Fingerboard: Paduak
- Fingerboard Radius: 15.75" (400 mm)
- Frets: 19 (12 to Body), Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: White dots
- Scale Length: 25" (635 mm)
- Nut (Material/Width): Bone, 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Grover Sta-Tite with black buttons
- Resonator Cone: Gretsch Ampli-Sonic spider, spun aluminum
- Bridge: Spider, ebony tipped maple
- Tailpiece: Gretsch Vintage-Style resonator
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Strings: D'Addario EJ16 Phosphor Bronze, Light Gauge (.012-.053)
- Case/Gig Bag: Sold separately
- Other Features: Gretsch Ampli-Sonic Spider Resonator cone and bridge; nickel-plated poinsettia design cover-plate; 1930s Gretsch headstock with aged pearloid face