- Item # 1415743
- Model # 2715013521
With its mahogany "long-body" design and comfortable "soft V"-shaped neck, this faithful reissue of the 1930s classic sounds and plays like a million bucks. The vital feature of all Gretsch resonator… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Impressive style and sound.
With its mahogany "long-body" design and comfortable "soft V"-shaped neck, this faithful reissue of the 1930s classic sounds and plays like a million bucks. The vital feature of all Gretsch resonator guitars is the Gretsch Ampli-Sonic diaphragm (resonator cone), which is hand-spun in Eastern Europe from nearly 99 percent pure aluminium, yielding an impressive quality and volume of tone. Case sold separately. Enjoy the sheer volume and projection of this vintage-style resonator. Order today.
- Series: Roots Collection
- Body Shape: Resonator
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Finish Semi-Gloss
- Bracing Internal Sound Well
- Neck: Mahogany, Soft "V"
- Neck Finish: Semi-Gloss
- Fingerboard: Paduak
- Fingerboard Radius: 15.75 in. (400 mm)
- Frets: 19 (12 to Body), Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: White Dots
- Scale Length: 25 in. (635 mm)
- Nut (Material/Width): Bone, 1.75 in. (44.45 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Grover Sta-Tite with Black Buttons
- Resonator Cone: Gretsch Ampli-Sonic Spider, Spun Aluminum
- Bridge: Spider, Ebony Tipped Maple
- Tailpiece: Gretsch Vintage Style Resonator
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Strings: D'Addario EJ16 Phosphor Bronze, Light Gauge (.012-.053)
- Case/Gig Bag: Sold separately
- Other Features: Gretsch Ampli-Sonic Spider Resonator Cone and Bridge; Nickel-Plated Poinsettia Design Cover-Plate; 1930s Gretsch Headstock with Aged Pearloid Face.