- Item # 1526627
- Model # 2509310517
True Jet essence with Broad'Tron mightGretsch Guitars’ G5220 Electromatic Jet BT single-cut with V-stoptail delivers Broad'Tron power with classic Jet clarity.Chambered Mahogany BodiesAt the heart of… Learn More
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
This Gretsch has true Jet essence with Broad'Tron might.
True Jet essence with Broad'Tron mightGretsch Guitars’ G5220 Electromatic Jet BT single-cut with V-stoptail delivers Broad'Tron power with classic Jet clarity.Chambered Mahogany BodiesAt the heart of each Electromatic Jet BT is a chambered mahogany body with maple top that produces a rich, present mid-range that accentuates big lows and shimmering highs.Black Top Broad'Tron PickupsA pair of Black Top Broad'Tron pickups drive the chambered mahogany body with maple top through thick, aggressive overdrive while maintaining astounding definition and note balance suitable for the most pristine clean tone.Versatile ControlsThe Electromatic Jet BT is equipped with essential features that give you complete tonal control. The combination of individual pickup volume controls, master tone and master volume with treble bleed circuit provides intuitive global control over your pickup and tone settings.
- Double-cut chambered mahogany body with arched maple top
- Lower set mahogany neck for effortless access and performance
- 12"-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and pearloid Neo-Classic thumbnail inlays
- Black Top Broad’Tron pickups
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge, V-stoptail
Gretsch Guitars Gretsch Guitars G5222 Electromatic Double Jet BT with V-Stoptail
- Body material: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Upper bout: 10.25"
- Lower bout: 13.46"
- Waist: 8.5"
- Neck material: Mahogany
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Scale length: 24.6"
- Fingerboard material: Laurel
- Number of frets: 22
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Position inlays: Pearloid Neo-Classic thumbnail
- Nut material/width: Synthetic bone, 1.685"
- Neck pickups: Black Top Broad'Tron
- Bridge pickups: Black Top Broad’Tron
- Pickup switching: 3-position toggle: position 1. bridge pickup, position 2. bridge and neck pickups, position 3. neck pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (neck pickup), volume 2. (bridge pickup), master volume, master tone
- Control knobs: G-Arrow
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Bridge: Anchored Adjusto-Matic
- Pickguard: Black plexi pickguard with white Gretsch logo
- Hardware finish: Chrome