- Item # 1526602
- Model # 2506001506
Gretsch Guitars’ G5260T Electromatic Jet Baritone with Bigsby captures essential Jet power and fidelity at sub-sonic levels. The Jet Baritone rattles foundations with dual Gretsch mini humbucking pick… Learn More
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
A Gretsch Electromatic with Bigsby to capture the essential Jet power.
Gretsch Guitars’ G5260T Electromatic Jet Baritone with Bigsby captures essential Jet power and fidelity at sub-sonic levels. The Jet Baritone rattles foundations with dual Gretsch mini humbucking pickups that capture thundering lows while retaining a piano-like articulation and definition for intoxicating sonic size and width at every level of gain. Simple tone-shaping is provided by a three-position toggle switch as well as master volume and master tone controls.An elongated 29 3/4”-scale accommodates lower tunings without loss of string tension, while the sturdy bolt-on maple neck is topped with a comfortable 12” radius laurel fingerboard featuring 22 medium jumbo frets.Other premium features and appointments include an anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge, Bigsby B50 tailpiece, pearloid Neo-Classic inlays, white binding with purfling and chrome hardware.
- Solid mahogany body
- Bolt-on maple neck
- 12"-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and pearloid Neo-Classic thumbnail inlays
- Dual Gretsch mini humbucking pickups and three position toggle switch, master volume and master tone controls
- Bigsby B50 tailpiece
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge
- White binding with black and white purfling and chrome hardware
Gretsch Guitars Gretsch Guitars G5260T Electromatic Jet Baritone with Bigsby
- Body material: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Upper bout: 10"
- Lower bout: 13"
- Waist: 8.25"
- Neck material: Maple
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Scale length: 29.75"
- Material: Laurel
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Pearloid Neo-Classic Thumbnail
- Nut/width material: 1.685" synthetic bone
- Neck: Gretsch mini humbucking
- Bridge: Gretch mini humbucking
- Pickup switching: 3-position toggle: position 1. bridge pickup, position 2. bridge and neck pickups, position 3. neck pickup
- Controls: Master volume, master tone
- Control knobs: G-Arrow
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Bridge: Anchored Adjusto-Matic
- Pickguard: Silver plexi with black Gretsch and Electromatic logos
- Hardware finish: Chrome