- Item # 1480980
- Model # LBQ3TLE
H. Jimenez bajo quinto with a Seymour Duncan natural sounding soundhole pickup with a volume control. The body is 3.5" thick and has a cutaway resonate solid spruce top with two white pearloid micas.… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Comfortable thin-line body and stage-ready electronics.
H. Jimenez bajo quinto with a Seymour Duncan natural sounding soundhole pickup with a volume control. The body is 3.5" thick and has a cutaway resonate solid spruce top with two white pearloid micas. The back and sides are mahogany. It has a comfortable low profile neck with an adjustable truss rod and signature “Thunderwing” bridge. A padded gig bag and lifetime warranty are also included. Add new sounds to your music. Order today.
- Bridge – Specially designed Rosewood H. Jimenez Thunderwing bridge for deep booming bass response and saddle for optimum performance
- Fingerboard – Natural Rosewood fingerboard with H. Jimenez laser logo in the end
- H. Jimenez headstock and arrow rosette design
- Bracing – Special Bajo Quinto brace design pattern developed by Layo Jimenez.
- Neck – Mahogany neck with a traditional comfortable bajo profile – 25 1/2” scale
- Top – Solid Spruce top for the best projection and tone
- Sides and back – high quality Mahogany for a crisp focused sound
- All models available as acoustics or with an American Made Seymour Duncan passive pickup with a flat response to provide a traditional warm, pure uncolored natural tone with convenient on-board rotary volume control. Sound hole pickup is factory installed with strap button style end pin jack.
- All bajo quinto models have a padded black nylon logo bag with zipper pouch and shoulder straps.