The '67 Viking, reimagined with modern day electronics.
The Hagstrom '67 Viking II hollowbody electro guitar is infused with the classic vibe of the originals, combined with modern day technology for a punchy vintage tone to match. Equipped with a hollowbody flame maple body, a bolt-on neck and Hagstrom "H-52" Mini Humbucker pickups, this guitar brings players back to the golden age of rock/pop music. With gold hardware and tasteful details, you'll fall in love with the legendary instrument all over again.
- Body Type: Double Cutaway Hollow Body
- Body wood: Maple
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 24.6"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Radius: 15"
- Fret size: Medium-jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Pearloid Block
- Nut width/material: 1.69"/GraphTech
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Proprietary Humbucker
- Bridge: Proprietary Humbucker
- Control layout: Individual volume, Individual tone, Individual volume, Individual tone
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Bridge type: Fixed Bridge
- Tailpiece: Trapeze
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Gold
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Orientation: Right-handed
- 5-ply Canadian Flame Maple construction
- Bound f-holes
- Canadian Hard Maple bolt-on neck
- Resinator fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets
- Two Hagstrom H-52 AlNiCo 5
- Gold mini humbucker pickups with coil split
- Tune-O-Matic bridge with Hagstrom trapeeze