- Item # 1543809
- Model # LV14
The Harbinger LV14 is a Bluetooth-enabled 14-channel mixer that is ideal for both live and studio applications, providing a wide variety of inputs and outputs and a robust build for consistent reliabi… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
The Harbinger LV14 is a Bluetooth-enabled 14-channel mixer that is ideal for both live and studio applications, providing a wide variety of inputs and outputs and a robust build for consistent reliability and versatility for years to come. Mix up to 12 channels, and output to pro-standard equipment with the LV14’s independent XLR main and stereo balanced 1/4” Monitor and Control Room outputs. You can also simultaneously monitor through headphones and send a stereo signal to an external recording device. For live performers, bands and DJs, the LV14 handles vocals, acoustic instruments, guitar amps, drums, stereo electronics and Bluetooth audio sources with ease. You can even send a customized mix to a stage monitor or route to/from an external effects processor. Plus, get full 48V phantom power for professional studio microphones, a pair of 80Hz high-pass filters to remove rumble and 26dB PADs to attenuate hot signals. USB connectivity for use as a computer recording interface or for playing computer audio through the mixer for backing tracks, intermission music, and more. The LV14’s small footprint fits most space-conscious workspaces, stages and home studios.
- 6 XLR 1/4” combo inputs, supporting a wide range of sources
- Bluetooth audio input for use with smartphones or any other BT source
- 3 channels of balanced stereo line inputs
- Hi-Z switch on CH 6, ideal for connecting guitars or basses
- Stereo 1/8” input to connect audio from a mobile device
- 48V phantom power for professional condenser-type microphones
- 80Hz high-pass filter and 26dB PAD on each combo input
- 16 Built-in lush digital effects for a wide range of sounds
- XLR outputs for connecting to pro-standard equipment
- Stereo 1/8” Record Output to send a mix to an external recorder
- Stereo 1/4” Control Room outputs
- Send Out and Return In for stage monitor or external effects processing
- USB connectivity for computer recording interfacing or playing computer audio through the mixer
- Stereo 1/4” Headphone Output to monitor a mix through professional headphones
- 3-Band EQ for more sound sculpting options
- 12.91”L x 9.65”W x 2.4”H / 2.5 lb.