- Item # 1149620
- Model # PA10012
High-quality preamp for acoustic instruments. The Headway EDB-2 is a new addition to their range of Acoustic Pickups & Pre-Amplifiers. It is a refinement of the highly acclaimed EDB-1, but with so… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Great pre for acoustic and other instruments.
High-quality preamp for acoustic instruments. The Headway EDB-2 is a new addition to their range of Acoustic Pickups & Pre-Amplifiers. It is a refinement of the highly acclaimed EDB-1, but with some major improvements derived from customer feedback and ongoing acoustical research.The EDB-2 boasts Refined Class "A" Inputs and Pro Audio IC Components, easy to read Pro-Audio design layout & sturdy metal housings built to withstand "Life on the Road". The EDB-2 is supplied with belt clips, rubber feet and is threaded for microphone stands. Order today and shape the sound of your instruments, as well as condition their signal for optimum amplification.
- Two channels
- Assignable EQ
- Notch filter
- Phantom power
- Phase reversal
Headway EDB-2 Direct Preamp
- Twin channel with individual inputs & gain controls
- 5 Band EQ assignable to Channel 1, 2 or both
- Notch Filter assignable to Channel 1 or 2
- Huge 0-32 dB Gain to interface with most mixers/desks etc
- Phantom Power is assignable to either "ring", "tip", or XLR to power virtually all instrument microphones/pickups.
- Phase Reverse assignable t each channel
- Earth Lift Switch
- "Range" Switch tuned for specific instruments i.e. Violin, Guitar, Bass etc
- iPod Input for backing tracks, practice routines etc
- Mute Switch
- Mono, Stereo & XLR Inputs, Jack and XLR Outputs
- Battery or Mains powered (power supply included)