- Item # 1571267
- Model # HA609A
The Heritage Audio HA-609A is a modern take on the classic tracking/mixing diode bridge compressor with several improvements brought in to accommodate faster workflows. While some classic iterations o… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Classic analog compression designed for modern workflows.
The Heritage Audio HA-609A is a modern take on the classic tracking/mixing diode bridge compressor with several improvements brought in to accommodate faster workflows. While some classic iterations of this design utilized some IC chips and a class A/B amplifier stage, the HA-609A features an entirely discrete, class A design and a total of three Carnhill/St Ives transformers per channel. The addition of a fast attack mode for both the compressor and limiter section allow the HA-609A the flexibility to handle individual tracks as well as groups and 2-bus program material. Thanks to a proprietary system of diode bridge gain reduction cells introduced with the highly regarded Successor, the HA-609A has better channel matching than any earlier incarnations, while the use of rotary switches and high quality, stepped pots allow for easy recall and maintain a perfect stereo image.
- Limit release and attack adjustment
- Compression release and attack adjustment
- Variable threshold from -20 to +20 dBu
- True bypass
- Gain Makeup restores gain lost in compression as needed
Heritage Audio 609A Dual Channel Compressor
- Maximum input level: Over +22 dBu
- Maximum output level: Over +26.5 dBu into 600 ohms
- Self-Noise: Less than -75dBu 20Hz-20Khz. -80dBu A-weighted
- THD+N (50Hz- 20Khz): not engaged, less than 0.07% at +20dBu
- Frequency response, COMPRESS and LIMIT OUT, +- 0.5dB, 15Hz- 30Khz
- Input impedance: 10Kohms, transformer balanced and floating
- Output impedance: Less than 75 ohms, transformer balanced and floating, Class A driven