- Item # 1430932
- Model # HA73
Manufactured in the same Spanish facilities as the rest of the Heritage Audio line of products, the rack-mountable HA73 Elite presents the classic sounding recording preamp that, for generations, has… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
True vintage analog sound.
Manufactured in the same Spanish facilities as the rest of the Heritage Audio line of products, the rack-mountable HA73 Elite presents the classic sounding recording preamp that, for generations, has been regarded for its rich, musical qualities and its ability to dramatically improve the sound of almost any source. Modeled after coveted Neve 1073, the HA73 is made to the same specifications as the acclaimed ´73JR and DMA73 Heritage Audio models at a much more affordable price point. With 80dB of available gain and dedicated mic, line, and instrument inputs; the HA73 Elite has everything you need to bring microphones and instruments to life with vintage vibe and thickness.The HA73 Elite features gain, output trim, -20dB pad, polarity reverse, a high pass filter, and +48v phantom power. It comes housed in a rugged 1RU British steel chassis and utilizes an external power supply for low noise operation. The HA73 features Carnhill input and output transformers, high quality pots and switches, and best of all is 100% made by Heritage Audio. Call or click to order today!
- Line input impedance: 10K Ohms bridging, transformer balanced and floating
- Output impedance: Less than 75 Ohms, transformer balanced and floating, to drive a load of 600 Ohms
- Maximum output: Greater than +26.5dBu into 600 Ohms (internally terminated)
- THD: Less than 0.025% at 1kHz, Less than 0.05% at 100Hz
- Frequency response :20Hz (+0.3dB) to 20kHz (-0.2dB)
- Maximum Gain: Slightly greater than 80dB
- Equivalent Input Noise: Less than -125dBu