Flexible 10-slot rack for any 500 Series module or device.
The Heritage Audio OST-10 V2.0 500 series enclosure is designed for racking any and all 500-series modules and devices, including ‘double wide’ modules and even the most demanding class-A and vacuum tube designs. The OST-10 V2.0 enclosure features Heritage Audio’s On Slot Technology, providing maximum protection, filtering and isolation to each channel. While most 500-series enclosures on the market have a relatively simple power supply design essentially feeding every channel in parallel, each channel of the OST-10 V2.0 enclosure has its own power supply, individually regulated and isolated from the rest. This ensures that every 500-series module installed will perform at its peak potential, and that no ‘power hungry’ or faulty module will compromise the performance of another. In addition to reducing interference, many 500-series devices actually exhibit lower self-noise and better performance when racked in the OST-10 V2.0 enclosure, specially mic preamps. A Link feature allows each channel to be linked over to the next at the push of a button (via back panel) with no patch cables required. Many experienced engineers are aware of certain ‘power hungry’ class A or vacuum tube based modules which could cause banks of 500 Series modules to ‘brown out’ or not function, or that simply would not work in some standard enclosures. The OST-10 V2.0 offers the widest range of compatibility with all 500 Series modules, ensuring both that ‘demanding’ modules receive the power they need, and that adjacent modules remain unaffected. Your 500 Series modules have simply never had it so good.
- Maximum audio rails current: 1.8A per rail, or 400mA per rail per slot, whatever is reached first
- Maximum phantom power current: 140mA
- Operating voltage: 100-240 VAC
- Audio links link output with input of adjacent slow
- Outputs and inputs with gold-plated XLRs
- External power output on gold-plated XLR5
- 10 slots on gold-plated Edge connectors with individual power per slot
- Power switch on front panel for easy access