- Item # 1571276
- Model # TT73
Standing for Tabletop 73, the TT-73 from Heritage Audio is in essence a reformatted single channel DMA73, but widens the range of application to on-stage use, portable systems, hotel rooms, on-locatio… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Single-channel desktop mic preamp based on a classic design.
Standing for Tabletop 73, the TT-73 from Heritage Audio is in essence a reformatted single channel DMA73, but widens the range of application to on-stage use, portable systems, hotel rooms, on-location recordings and more. With the TT-73, musicians are able to give 73-driven line levels to FOH engineers, using the front panel DI inputs. While on the road, they are able to record at the same studio quality level from hotel rooms or on the tour bus. Stage microphones can also be brought up to line level without using long cable runs. Special care has been taken with the internal worldwide power supply, which has been custom engineered to operate close to audio transformers with no noise induced. New to the range of tabletop units is the implementation of DI THRU jacks for simultaneous use of instrument amplifiers. A ground lift switch prevents any ground loops introducing hum in the audio when using these.
- High impedance JFET
- Line push button switches from mic/DI to Line
- Mic pad push button
- Phase push button
- High pass filer
- Phantom power switch
Heritage Audio TT-73 Desktop Microphone Preamp
- Microphone input impedance: HI, 1200 Ohm minimum, LO, 300 Ohm minimum
- Line input impedance: 10K Ohms bridging, transformer balanced and floating
- DI input impedance: Greater than 2 Megohms, unbalanced
- Output impedance: Less than 75 Ohms, transformer balanced and floating, to drive a load of 600 ohms (factory terminated)
- Maximum output: Greater than +26dBu into 600 ohms
- THD: Less than 0.025% at 1 Khz, less than 0.05% at 100Hz
- Frequency response: 20Hz ( +0.3dB ) to 20Khz (-0.2dB)
- Maximum gain: Slightly greater than 80dB
- Noise: Less than -100dBu