Dual 10" subwoofer with dual power amps.
The E 210 Sub AS system subwoofer comes with two 1,200-watt amps. Power amp number one drives the two internal 10″ woofers, with plenty of juice left over to run an external passive type L Sub 1200. The second power amp delivers 900 watts at 2.6 ohms to drive up to three E 835s (or six E 435s).
- Active/passive: Active
- Type: Subwoofer
- LF driver: 2 x 10"
- Amplifier class: D
- Wattage: 2400W
- Mixer/preamp: No
- Frequency response: 38 Hz - 150 Hz
- Coverage pattern: Not applicable
- XLR Combo: 1
- XLR: 2
- SPEAKON: 2 (1 Sub, 1 Mid/High)
- Width: 38 cm
- Height: 67 cm
- Depth: 56 cm
- Weight: 80.8 lb.
- Subwoofer with two 1.200-watt amplifiers
- Two 10″ woofers
- Covers larger sound reinforcement applications
- Drives up to six E 435 / three E 835 line source loudspeakers
- Additional Speakon output for connecting an add-on L SUB 1200 bass bin
- Four filters (variable to match the number of mid/high line sources)
- Two E-Connect couplers with an integrated signal bus