A pedal amp designed with a fully analog circuit that captures the tone and feel of traditional tube amps.
The Hughes & Kettner StompMan is a full-fledged premium guitar amp in stompbox format. Although astonishingly powerful, this amp is not just loud. It also delivers to-die-for tone at a fraction of the cost of a boutique amp. The StompMan was engineered to bring out the best in effects plugged into its input and FX loop. At the heart of the StompMan is Hughes & Kettner's award-winning Spirit Tone Generator technology, a fully analog circuit that captures the tone and feel of traditional tube amps. With this nifty tech in its engine room, StompMan delivers a wide range of sought-after clean and overdriven tones. When paired with outboard effects, it can also serve up every flavor of contemporary heavy sound. A key feature here is Hughes & Kettner’s exclusive Sagging control, which dials in precisely the levels of compression and overtones needed to sweep from classic to modern and all points in between. It can serve as the hub of high-quality pedalboards, as the tone-generating power amp for analog and digital preamps, as a recording and re-amping tool and as an ingenious go-to, always-on amp for every occasion.
- Output power: 12.5W at 16 ohms, 25W at 8 ohms, 50W at 4 ohms
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 5.196" x 2.047" x 6.023"
- Weight: 1.433 lb.
- Compact, single-channel guitar amp in stompbox format
- Fully analog, zero-latency Spirit Tone Generator technology
- Tone, Resonance, Presence and Sagging controls
- Sagging knob to adjust power amp compression at any volume
- Adjustable, footswitchable Serial FX Loop
- Power amp with 50 watts into 4 ohms, 25 watts into 8 ohms, 12.5 watts into 16 ohms
- Adjustable, footswitchable Solo function (0 to +6 dB)
- 50 watts power output