- Item # 1540650
- Model # ICOK-IKEYBOARD4X
The Icon Pro Audio iKeyboard 4X combines a three-octave piano keyboard with a single channel DAW controller in a rugged metal enclosure. Unlike many keyboard controllers, this piano keyboard was speci… Learn More
Availability: In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Semi-weighted piano keys provide authentic feel to this keyboard controller.
The Icon Pro Audio iKeyboard 4X combines a three-octave piano keyboard with a single channel DAW controller in a rugged metal enclosure. Unlike many keyboard controllers, this piano keyboard was specially designed with full-sized, semi-weighted keys to provide realistic piano action. Touch strips provide pitch bend and modulation.The Icon Pro Audio iKeyboard 4X has all the controls you need right at your fingertips. The controller section features a touch fader with LED feedback to control and automate levels and other parameters, plus mute, solo, and rec buttons, with track and bank selection. A full transport is provided for playback, recording, looping, and changing automation modes. The large rotary encoder with LED ring can be used for panning, setting send levels, controlling plugin parameters, and more.The Icon Pro Audio iKeyboard 4X comes bundled with Cubase LE and includes factory presets for the most popular DAWs, including Cubase, Nuendo, Logic Pro, Pro Tools, Ableton Live, Samplitude and Studio One. Every control on the iKeyboard 4X can be custom-mapped to any MIDI application using the included iMap software. The iKeyboard 4X uses Mackie Control and HUI protocols for presets and automatic mapping, and can be configured for general MIDI values as well.The iKeyboard 4X has connections for expression and sustain pedals, MIDI out, USB, and power. Do it all with this keyboard controller. Order your iKeyboard 4X today.
- 37-note keyboard controller with single-channel DAW controller
- Full size, semi-weighted keys with realistic piano action and selectable velocity curves
- Pitch-Bend and Modulation touch strips
- Transpose and octave up/down buttons
- Powerful control surface equipped with Mackie Control and HUI protocols.
- Includes presets for Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Ableton Live, Cubase, Nuendo, and Samplitude
- Backlit LED touch fader to control levels, automation, and more
- Rotary encoder with 11-segment LED ring to control panning, sends, and plugins
- 6 transport buttons including Play, Stop, Rec, Rewind, Fast forward and Loop
- Mute, Solo, Rec arm buttons
- All buttons are illuminated to provide feedback
- 3-segment LED screen
- Expression and sustain pedal jacks
- Midi output
- USB 2.0 high-speed connectivity
- Includes Cubase LE
- Includes iMap software for quick and easy MIDI mapping
- Class-compliant with Windows XP, Vista (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit) and OS X (10.4 and higher)
- Firmware upgradable over USB
- Robust aluminum and metal casing with Kensington lock port
Icon iKeyboard 4X
- Number of keys: 37
- Action: Piano
- Key size: Full
- Velocity sensitive: Yes
- MIDI I/O: Out
- USB: Yes
- Pedal inputs: Yes
- iOS compatibility: Yes
- Encoder: Yes
- Drum pads: None
- Pitch bend/Modulation: Both
- Onboard Features
- Display: 3-segment LED screen
- Bundled Software: Cubase LE, iMap
- Width: 25.25 in.
- Height: 2.7 in.
- Depth: 7.4 in.
- Weight: 6.5 lb.