- Item # 1554669
- Model # ICOA-MARTIAN
The Icon Martian Condenser Microphone fuses vintage clarity and warmth with bold, intergalactic design. The Martian large condenser microphone features a space age shock mounted capsule enclosed insid… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Large diaphragm condenser mic with an intergalactic design.
The Icon Martian Condenser Microphone fuses vintage clarity and warmth with bold, intergalactic design. The Martian large condenser microphone features a space age shock mounted capsule enclosed inside the rotating head with an electrostatic Golden Drop transducer made of pure 999 gold. The Golden Drop technology allows the diaphragm to move more quickly for rich detail and transparency. In addition to the shock mounted capsule, Martian features an advanced full body shock mount, complete with face shield pop filter, which neutralizes unnecessary vibrations, minimizes plosives and insures the best recording experience possible. Order the Martian Condenser Microphone today.
- Super warm and classic sonic character make it a perfect mic for voice and instrument applications
- Professional hand-build large-diaphragm capsule for high output with richly detailed frequency response
- Ideal as main and support microphone for most recording situations
- Cardioid pickup pattern for outstanding sound source separation and feedback rejection
- Pressure-gradient transducer with shock-mounted capsule
- External 36-52 Volt phantom power operation
- Heavy-duty suspension mount and Aluminum transport case included
- Ultra-rugged construction with metal body
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
Icon Martian Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
- Transducer type: Electrostatic
- Frequency range: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Output impedance: 50 Ω
- Rated load impedance: 1000 Ω
- Suggested load impedance: > 250 Ω
- Maximum SPL for 0.5% THD at 1000 Ω load: 134 dB
- Dynamic range: 123.5 dB
- Current consumption: < 3mA
- Output connector: 3-pin XLR male
- Weight: 1.7lb.
- Dimensions: 4.65" L x3.07" W x5.87" H