- Item # 1538972
- Model # IP-IRIG-KEYS2MINI-IN
iRig Keys 2 gives you more ways to connect and control all of your gear, in any situation. With improved compatibility for the latest mobile devices, full MIDI input and output, multiple power options… Learn More
Availability: In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Ultra-portable music creation, compatible with most devices.
iRig Keys 2 gives you more ways to connect and control all of your gear, in any situation. With improved compatibility for the latest mobile devices, full MIDI input and output, multiple power options, a stocked software bundle and a stylish look, these controllers are ready to play.iRig Keys 2 Mini offers 25 velocity-sensitive mini-keys, skipping the pitch and mod wheels and the external pedal input but keeping all the other great features of iRig Keys 2 for a backpack-ready rig. Whether you’re looking to trigger an analog synth or create a beat on your iPhone, iRig Keys 2 Mini will be there.iRig Keys 2 work right out of the box with iPhone, iPad and Mac/PC. Plus, it’s compatible with most Android devices, even the latest models. A headphone output lets you connect speakers or headphones, so you’re never stuck using your device’s built-in speakers.iRig Keys 2 adds MIDI input and output. You can control stand-alone gear like UNO Synth and other analog synthesizers, UNO Drum and other drum machines, and more. When connected to a computer or mobile device, they’ll act as a MIDI interface for your gear, streamlining your rig into one compact unit.You can run iRig Keys 2 off your computer or mobile device, USB power supply or USB battery packs, so they’re perfect for on-the-go rigs. Best of all, iRig Keys 2 work with hundreds of popular music apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Mac/PC. Whether you want to learn to play, practice your chops, compose a song or perform live, there’s a never-ending stream of apps to fuel your inspiration.iRig Keys 2 host a number of useful controls – from volume output control, octave up/down buttons, program up/down buttons, a set button, an ALT button, and a data push encoder. Plus, you can program custom settings to 4 assignable knobs for easy access to your favorite performance parameters.An Edit mode lets you transpose the keyboard, customize touch sensitivity, change MIDI channel, customize knob assignments and more. Save these into Sets using the Set button to recall them later.iRig Keys 2 are portable, so it can travel anywhere you do. Smaller than other keyboards, they’ll run off your device, a USB wall charger or USB battery pack, so there’s no bounds to your creativity. Head outside, get inspired in your hotel room or practice in the classroom.iRig Keys 2 include IK’s award-winning Mac/PC sound and groove workstation, SampleTank 4 SE, giving you over 2000 sounds to create cutting-edge tracks right out of the box. It also unlocks free apps like SampleTank FREE for iPhone iPad, iGrand Piano FREE for iPhone, iPad and Android, and iLectric Piano FREE for Android. Create wherever you go with your iRig Keys 2 Mini.
- Works with iPhone, iPad, Android, Mac/PC
- Lightning, USB-C and USB-A cables included
- Headphone out for use with the latest devices
- Compatible with all your favorite apps
- Stand-alone mode for use with outboard rigs
- 2.5mm MIDI IN/OUT with MIDI adaptor included
- SET button to save & recall custom setups
- Powered by your device or USB power
IK Multimedia iRig Keys 2 Mini
- Number of keys: 25
- Velocity Sensitive: Yes
- Device Connector: micro-USB
- MIDI Input: 2.5mm TRS Jack
- MIDI Output: 2.5mm TRS Jack
- Headphone Stereo Output: 1/8" TRS Jack
- Volume knob
- Octave up/down buttons
- Program up/down buttons
- Setup button
- 1 assignable data push encoder
- 4+4 assignable knobs
- Conversion: 16 or 24-bit D/A
- Sampling Rate: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz and 96 kHz
- Power: USB bus powered when used with computer or mobile device, USB power supply or USB battery packs (Note: iRig Keys 2 sinks very little current from the power source to maximize battery life. However, some USB battery packs may automatically switch off when the load is very light. If you plan to use iRig Keys 2 in stand-alone MIDI mode powered by an USB battery pack, make sure you use one that can stay ON even when nothing is connected.
- Package includes
- Lightning to micro-USB connection cable (23.6")
- USB-A to micro-USB connection cable (23.6")
- USB-C to micro-USB connection cable (23.6")
- 2.5mm TRS male to MIDI female adapter (3.9")
- Size: 12.76" x 5.5" x 2.13"
- Weight: 20.5oz
- iOS Devices
- iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPad Pro 10.5-inch, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation) , iPad Pro 9.7-inch, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st generation), iPad mini 4, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad mini, iPad (6th generation), iPad (5th generation), iPad (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation). iOS 6 or later is required.
- Also compatible with iPad Pro 11-inch (3rd generation) and iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation). USB-C to micro-USB cable is required.
- Also compatible with all newer iPhone, iPad and iPod touch models.
- Mac: macOS 10.6 or later. One free USB port.
- Windows: One free USB port. For low latency, the IK Multimedia's iRig audio driver must be installed.
- Android Devices
- Compatible with Android devices running Android 5 or later and with USB digital audio capabilities. micro-USB-OTG to micro-USB cable or USB-C to micro-USB cable is required.