- Item # 1541021
- Model # ISOMIC
SOMIC™ is designed for professional Voice Over Artists & Vocalists who want an easy-to-use solution to achieve the “Pro Studio Sound” along with the ISOVOX Vocal Booth. The sound is “Pre-Set” and… Learn More
In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Delivers smooth, well balanced crystal clear sound.
SOMIC™ is designed for professional Voice Over Artists & Vocalists who want an easy-to-use solution to achieve the “Pro Studio Sound” along with the ISOVOX Vocal Booth. The sound is “Pre-Set” and works fantastic for Voice-Overs, Audio Books, Narrations, and of course Vocals of different genres. You can of course tweak it if you feel the need.It’s top-of-the-line specifications along with its patented triangular capsule gives a sound that is just as unique as you are. The sound can be described as hyper realistic, well balanced and crystal clear. This is what we think the future should sound like. The high-end is naturally smooth and makes it very “comfortable” sounding which makes it great for modern high-compressed Voice Overs / Vocals without sounding harsh. Give your voice-overs pro studio sound anywhere. Order today.
- Radio Ready Sound, just add compression!
- Made for the ISOVOX Vocal Booth.
- Extremely low self noise < 7 dB (A), so you can focus on your voice and not the noise.
- 2x Pop-Removal Zones for pop-free recordings.
- Easy-on-the-eyes-design, so your eyes can focus on the script instead of the gear.
- Specially designed for Voice Over Artists & Vocalist.
ISOVOX ISOMIC Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
- Type: Condenser microphone
- Membrane type: Triangular
- Pickup pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 7 Hz –87 000 Hz Sensitivity at 1kHz:-33dBV/Pa (23 mV/Pa)
- Impedance: Handles all impedances without altering the frequency response
- Equivalent noise level: < 7 dBA
- Signal-to-noise: 87 dBA
- Dynamic range: 115 dB
- Max SPL (peak): 0.5% THD 116 dB 1% THD 122 dB
- Power supply: 48 V
- Current consumption: 2.0 mA
- Connector: XLR 3-pin
- Materials: Aluminum body
- Finish: Glass bead blasting
- Dimensions: Ø55 mm x 135 mm
- Weight: 206 grams