Seven presets tailored for classic and modern sounds.
The New Wave chorus/vibrato effects pedal from Jackson Audio contains seven presets tailored for Chorus, Vibrato and Rotary sounds ranging from classic to modern. In addition to these presets, the pedal also offers programmable settings for use with expression, RAMP or BLOOM footswitches. These settings include knob parameters, tap tempo for speed control, slow and fast settings, '80s inspired latch mode for momentary activation of the effect, full MIDI control and expression pedal control of speed. The pedal also includes a phase/ratio feature, which changes the phase alignment of the two channels from 0-180 degrees out of phase, making for massive chorusing sounds.
- Input Impedance: 1M
- Output Impedance: 100k
- Power Supply: DC voltage
- Input: 18V
- Polarity: Center negative
- Current Draw: 250mA
- '70s - Classic mono chorus using clock and LFO settings measured from an original CE-1
- '80s - A stereo chorus reminiscent of the classic CE-300
- RCK - An '80s style chorus with a built-in +/- pitch shifter for a classic rack tone
- VIB - Classic Vibrato with complete control
- ROT - A pitch and amplitude modulation effect for an accurate emulation of a Leslie speaker cabinet
- HRM - A harmonic mode that modulates each channel in a mathematical relationship for new chorus sounds
- UC - User Control, which allows for full control and the ability to create wild sounds