Electric bass with versatile pickups and comfortable design.
The Jackson JS Series Spectra Bass JS2P features an offset design built with the artist in mind. A poplar body paired with a poplar burl top and large upper horn evenly distributes weight throughout the instrument to provide players with perfect balance for hours of comfortable playing. A bolt-on maple neck provides rock-solid reliability, while the speed neck contour and laurel fingerboard make for lightning-fast playability. A colossal Jackson J-style bridge pickup and P-style neck pickup deliver a range of punchy growls or lucid tones fitting for any musical style, while a hardtail bridge provides enhanced stability, improved sustain and bolder timbre. A quick pull on the volume knob will bypass the active circuit, making it easy to regain sound from the bass without the use of battery power.
- Wood: Maple
- Neck joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 34”
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Finish: Satin
- Pickup configuration: HS
- Neck: Proprietary humbucker
- Bridge: Proprietary single coil
- Material: Laurel
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut material/width: Plastic/1.5"
- Body Type: Solid body
- Body wood: Poplar
- Top wood: Poplar
- Body finish: Gloss
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Jackson hardtail
- Tuning machines: Sealed die-cast
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 4 string
- Case: Sold separately
- Orientation: Right-handed
- Poplar top and body with a gloss finish
- Bolt-on maple neckin a 34" scale length
- Laurel fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets
- Jackson J-style bridge pickup and Jackson P-style neck pickup
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.