The Misha Mansoor signature, designed for speed and technical skill.
Not willing to sacrifice tone, Mansoor spent considerable time working with Jackson to develop the Jackson MM1 pickups found in the Juggernaut ET6. These super-charged humbuckers produce a balanced sonic landscape with plenty of dynamics, and by leaving them uncovered, there’s an added and distinct brightness that remains articulate under heavy picking. A five-way pickup blade switch, single volume control and single tone control with push/pull select feature allows for multiple tonal variations and exploration while an EverTune F6 Model bridge keeps your guitar perfectly in tune.
- Body Type: Double Cutaway Solid Body
- Body wood: Basswood
- Body finish: Satin
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Oil
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 20"
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Offset Dot
- Nut width: 1.687"
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Proprietary Humbucker
- Bridge: Proprietary Humbucker
- Control layout: Master volume, Master tone
- Pickup switch: 5-Way
- Bridge type: Fixed Bridge
- Tuning machines: Die-cast Sealed
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Orientation: Right-Handed
- Country of Origin: Indonesia
- 25.5" scale length
- Basswood body
- Bolt-on caramelized maple neck with graphite reinforcement, scarf joint and oiled back finish
- 20"-radius caramelized maple fingerboard with rolled edges, 24 jumbo frets and offset white dot inlays
- Luminous side dots
- Heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel
- Uncovered direct mount Jackson MM1 pickups
- Five-position pickup blade switch, single volume control and single tone control with push/pull select feature
- EverTune F6 Model bridge
- Jackson sealed die-cast locking tuners and Dunlop dual-locking strap buttons
- Available in Chalk Gray with a color matched reverse Jackson 3x3 AT-1 headstock and black hardware
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.