- Item # 1528273
- Model # 2911000500
The Jackson Pro Soloist SL3M is an assertive state-of-the-art electric guitar designed for comfort, technically demanding performance and versatile sound. The Jackson Pro SL3M's premium features inclu… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
A state-of-the-art Jackson featuring Seymour Duncan pickups.
The Jackson Pro Soloist SL3M is an assertive state-of-the-art electric guitar designed for comfort, technically demanding performance and versatile sound. The Jackson Pro SL3M's premium features include a resonant basswood body and through-body maple neck with scarf joint and graphite reinforcement rods that provide stiffness and stability to guard against temperature- and humidity-induced bending and warping. Boasting 24 jumbo frets and black piranha tooth inlays, this Jackson's 12"-16" compound radius bound maple fingerboard with 24 frets is designed for highly technical light-speed playing. More curved by the nut for comfortable chording, it flattens out as players move up the neck for increasingly fast playing speed and wide bends without fretting out.A direct-mount Seymour Duncan Distortion TB-6 bridge pickup provides a powerful low end for balanced rock or metal, while a Seymour Duncan Flat Strat SSL6 RWRP single-coil middle pickup and Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 single-coil neck pickup broadens this guitar's versatility with a glassy, powerful bite. Single volume and tone controls shape the pickups' output, which can be further refined with the five-way blade switch for the precise voice required to bring players' musical vision to life.The Floyd Rose 1000 Series double-locking tremolo system is recessed for pick hand comfort and providing laser-accurate intonation and ultra-stable tuning. A state-of-the-art Jackson designed for comfort and versatile sound. Order today.
- Gloss-finished basswood body
- 25.5" maple neck with a gloss, color-matched finish, 24-fret maple fingerboard
- Seymour Duncan Distortion TB-6 bridge pickups, Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 single-coil neck pickups
- Floyd Rose 1000 Series double-locking tremolo (recessed), Jackson sealed die-cast tuning machines
Jackson Pro Series Soloist SL3M Electric Guitar
- Body wood: Basswood
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck wood: Maple
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Neck finish: Gloss, color-matched
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 12"-16" compound radius
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Nut width/material: 1.6875", Floyd Rose 1000 Series locking
- Inlays: Black piranha tooth (small sharkfin)
- Bridge: Seymour Duncan Distortion TB-6
- Neck: Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 single-coil
- Pickup switching: 5-position blade: position 1. bridge pickup, position 2. inner coil of bridge and middle pickup, position 3. neck and bridge outer coil, position 4. neck and middle pickup, position 5. neck pickup
- Controls: Volume, tone
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000 Series double-locking tremolo (recessed)
- Tuning machines: Jackson sealed die-cast
- Control knobs: Dome-style
- Hardware finish: Black
- Strings: Nickel plated steel (.009-.042 gauges)