Versatile pickups and flashy style combine in this high-performance electric.
The X Series Soloist SL1X from Jackson melds classic style with modern materials and construction to exceed the demands of today’s most discerning players. A stylishly contoured poplar body and neck-through-body construction ensure ergonomic comfort during long sets, along with monstrous sustain and smooth soloing all the way up to the 24th fret. The SL1X comes loaded with a select power trio of Duncan Designed pickups; high-output HR-101 Hot Rails single-coil pickups in the middle and neck positions are matched to a powerful HB-103B humbucking bridge pickup for complementary harmonics and highly dynamic responsiveness. The sonic horsepower of these versatile pickups is fully within your control via the five-way pickup blade switch and the volume and tone controls. Plus, a recessed Floyd Rose Special double-locking tremolo bridge system allows you to dive-bomb and produce harmonic squeals without sacrificing tuning stability. Loaded with purebred Jackson DNA and unbelievable value, the Jackson X Series Soloist SL1X is decked out in shocking Platinum Pink or Taxi Cab Yellow finishes with white dot inlays, zebra pickup bobbins, a Jackson pointy headstock and black hardware.
- Body Type: Solid Body
- Body wood: Poplar
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Neck-through
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Laurel
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.687"
- Configuration: HSS
- Neck: Duncan Designed Single Coil
- Middle: Duncan Designed Single Coil
- Bridge: Duncan Designed Humbucker
- Control layout: Master volume, Master tone
- Pickup switch: 5-Way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Locking
- Tuning machines: Sealed Die-cast
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Orientation: Right-Handed
- Country of Origin: Indonesia
- 25.5" scale length
- Poplar body
- Through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement, scarf joint and gloss color matched back finish
- 12"-16" compound radius bound laurel fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and white dot inlays
- Duncan Designed HB-103B humbucking bridge and Duncan Designed HR-101 Hot Rails middle and neck pickups with black and white zebra bobbins
- Five-position pickup blade switch, single volume control and single tone control
- Floyd Rose Special double-locking tremolo bridge system
- Jackson sealed die-cast tuners and standard strap buttons
- Available in Platinum Pink or Taxi Cab Yellow with Jackson pointed 6-in-line black headstock and black hardware
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.