Aggressive tone paired with epic style for the serious soloist.
The X Series Soloist SLX DX Camo from Jackson is a distinctive and affordable electric guitar designed for both speed and comfort. The Soloist SLX DX model features an ergonomically curved poplar body and through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement for rock-solid stability, plus a tilt-back scarf joint headstock for reduced playing fatigue. Active Jackson covered high-output humbucking pickups power this metal beast with an expansive voice loaded with crunchy, full-bodied tone ideal for brazen lead work or assertive rhythms runs. Tone is fully customizable with a 3-way pickup blade switching and single volume and tone controls, while a Floyd Rose Special double-locking tremolo bridge system provides superior string stability and dynamic tremolo action. Battle-ready, the Soloist SLX DX Camo is dressed for combat with matching camo pointy headstock and black hardware.
- Body Type: Double-cutaway solid body
- Body wood: Poplar
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Neck-through
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Laurel
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Pearloid sharkfin
- Nut width/material: 1.687"/Locking
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Proprietary humbucker
- Bridge: Proprietary humbucker
- Control layout: Individual volume, Individual tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Locking
- Tuning machines: Sealed die-cast
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6 string
- Orientation: Right-handed
- Country of origin: Indonesia
- Poplar body with a gloss finish
- Maple neck in a 25.5” scale length
- Laurel fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays
- Dual Jackson covered high-output humbuckers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.