- Item # 1528270
- Model # 2911123576
Built for speed and loaded with purebred Jackson DNA, the X Series Soloist SLX DX Swirl models come with a budget-friendly price tag. The SLX DX models feature black ink-like swirls snaking through th… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
The X Series Soloist with Jackson high-output humbucking bridge and neck pickups.
Built for speed and loaded with purebred Jackson DNA, the X Series Soloist SLX DX Swirl models come with a budget-friendly price tag. The SLX DX models feature black ink-like swirls snaking through the finishes. The SLX DX Swirl features a basswood body paired with a through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement and tilt-back scarf joint headstock. Hosting 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays, its 12"-16" compound radius bound laurel fingerboard curves more dramatically at the nut for easy chording and flattens out as it approaches the neck joint for low-action bends without fretting out. Jackson high-output humbucking bridge and neck pickups deliver an expansive voice loaded with full-bodied tone for blazing leads and plenty of crunch for aggressive rhythms runs. Tone is fully customizable with three-way blade switching and single volume and tone controls, while a Floyd Rose Special double-locking tremolo bridge system provides superior string stability and dynamic tremolo action. Another boldly styled step in the world of high-tech guitars, the SLX DX Swirl models feature matching Jackson pointed 6-in-line headstocks and black hardware. Built for speed and loaded with purebred Jackson DNA. Order today.
- Satin-finished basswood body
- 25.5"-scale maple neck with a color-matched satin finish, 24-fret laurel fingerboard with pearloid sharkfin position inlays
- Jackson high-output humbuckers in the bridge and neck
- Floyd Rose Special double-locking tremolo and Jackson sealed die-cast tuners
Jackson X Series Soloist SLX DX Swirl Electric Guitar
- Body material: Basswood
- Body finish: Satin
- Neck material: Maple
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Neck finish: Satin, color-matched
- Material: Laurel
- Radius: 12"-16" compound radius
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Position inlays: Pearloid sharkfin
- Nut width/material: 1.6875”, Floyd Rose Special locking
- Bridge: Jackson high-output humbucking
- Neck: Jackson high-output humbucking
- Pickup switching: 3-position blade: position 1. bridge and middle, position 2. bridge, middle and neck, position 3. neck
- Controls: Volume, tone
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Special double-locking tremolo (recessed)
- Tuning machines: Jackson sealed die-cast
- Control knobs: Dome-style
- Hardware finish: Black
- Strings: Nickel plated steel (.009-.042 gauges)