Full-range JBL on a budget.
This trapezoidal, 15" speaker system is at home in live sound, dance music and speech reinforcement.
- (HxWxD): 27.5"x18.1"x17"
- Weight: 61 lb.
- JBL 15" low-frequency driver with a 2" diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil which provides more cross-sectional wire area in the voice coil gap than round wire designs, for greater efficiency and power handling
- JBL 2414H-C 1" polymer diaphragm compression driver improves high-frequency performance as well as system reliability
- The advanced network topology crossover design shapes the frequency response to deliver coherent summation in the crossover region
- High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire enable the crossover network to handle high power without saturating
- Progressive Transition high-frequency waveguide provides superior coverage control, reduced distortion and smoother frequency response
- The rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75") MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for extreme durability and improved low-frequency performance
- SonicGuard protects the high-frequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance
- Non-resonant, all-steel handles are used
- Attractive 18-gauge perforated, steel grille protects components from damage
- Dual-angle pole-mount socket allows the speakers to tilt 10º for more uniform audience coverage
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.