- Item # 1136836
- Model # JRX215
This trapezoidal, 15" speaker system is at home in live sound, dance music and speech reinforcement.
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Full range JBL on a budget.
This trapezoidal, 15" speaker system is at home in live sound, dance music and speech reinforcement. Order now and get the JBL sound at a price that won't starve the band.
- JBL 15" low frequency driver with a 2." diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil which provides more cross-sectional wire area in the voice coil gap than round wire designs, for greater efficiency and power handling
- JBL 2414H-C 1" polymer diaphragm compression driver improves high frequency performance as well as system reliability
- The advanced network topology crossover design shapes the frequency response to deliver coherent summation in the crossover region
- High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire enable the crossover network to handle high power without saturating
- Progressive Transition high frequency waveguide provides superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother frequency response
- The rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in ) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for extreme durability and improved low-frequency performance
- SonicGuard protects the high frequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance
- Non-resonant, all-steel handles are used
- Attractive 18-gauge perforated, steel grille protects components from damage
- Dual-angle pole-mount socket allows the speakers to tilt 10 for more uniform audience coverage
JBL JRX215 15 Two-Way Passive Loudspeaker System with 1,000 W Peak Power Handling
- Power Rating: 250 W / 1000W
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 38 Hz - 16 kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 50 Hz - 12.5 kHz
- Sensitivity (@1m): 98 dB SPL
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 250 W to 500 W into 8 ohms
- Maximum SPL: 128 dB
- Nominal Dispersion: 90º x 50º
- Crossover Frequency: 1.6 kHz
- (H x W x D): 27.5" x 18.1" x 17"
- Weight: 61 lb
- High Frequency Driver: JBL 2414H-C 25mm (1 in) polymer diaphragm compression driver mounted on Progressive Transition Waveguide
- Low Frequency Driver: JBL M115-8A
- Input Connectors: Neutrik Speakon NL-4 (x1); .25in TS phone jack (x1); parallel