- Item # 0202980
- Model # LSR310S
Designed as an adjunct to JBL's LSR series, this active studio subwoofer adds the extra low-end thump that is so critical to a lot of modern music production. Low end is essential to EDM, but low-end… Learn More
Availability: In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Perfect addition to your LSR active system.
Designed as an adjunct to JBL's LSR series, this active studio subwoofer adds the extra low-end thump that is so critical to a lot of modern music production. Low end is essential to EDM, but low-end contour and definition is likewise essential. The LSR310S subwoofer incorporates JBL's patented Slip Stream Port working in concert with a custom 10" down-firing driver and a 200 Watt amplifier to add deep, powerful bass to any studio monitor system. A JBL first, the XLF Extended Low Frequency setting lets you hear your tracks with the augmented bass tuning used in today's dance clubs.The LSR310S striking appearance is highlighted by a distinctive glossy black flange of the front-mounted Slip Stream Port. The handsome compact black enclosure is designed to fit neatly into small recording and post production studio environments. Order today and shape your low end mix like never before.
- 200 watts
- Selectable xover frequency
- XLF Extended Low Frequency setting
- LFE mode to 27 Hz
- XLR and TSR inputs, XLR outputs
- Isolating feet
JBL LSR310S 10" Powered Studio Subwoofer (Each)
- Driver: 250 mm (10") High-Excursion, Down-Firing
- Low Frequency Extension: 27Hz
- Max Peak SPL: 113dB
- Amplifier Power: 200W Class-D
- Crossover Settings: 80 Hz, XLF, External
- Inputs: 2 x XLR, 2 x TRS Balanced
- Outputs: 2 x XLR
- Maximum Peak Input Level: +20.3 dBu
- AC Voltage: 100-240 VAC +/- 10% 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions: (HxWxD) 17.65" x 15" x 15.65"
- Weight: 34.3 lb.