A useful signal splitter that won't destroy your signal in the process.
Need to split your signal? Don’t want to settle for a passive device that will kill your tone and cause signal loss? This is what you need! This little box of magic takes your input signal and splits it into two always-on outputs that are buffered so you don’t lose clarity or tone in any way.
- Easily split your signal however you need
- Use one output to send your clean signal to a mixer, separate amp, etc... and send the other output through your board like normal
- Use one output to send a constant signal to your tuner and the other for your normal chain. This can help you defeat those volume pedal “tuner out” horrors
- Requires standard 9V DC Negative power
- Consumes less than 100mA
- Measures 3.6 x 1.5 x 1 in.