Compact compression pedal suited for any playing style.
The Keeley Electronics Compressor Mini is designed to make the magic of compression simple and easy to use. The pedal features an automatic Manhattan-style compression that articulates a transparent blend of your dynamic guitar signal. The Compressor Mini retains all of the subtlety and dynamics in your playing, while making it easier to play and sound your best. The Compressor's pre-amp tone is legendary; pushing both pedals and amplifiers to their greatest potential. With any style of playing, live or at the recording desk, the new Compressor Mini is your secret weapon for huge tone. A transient release time is set to make both single coils or humbuckers sound lively and expressive, while the automatic tone recovery circuit ensures crystal clear highs, even with high compression settings.
- An increased sustain range for even more subtle compression
- Auto-blend to enhance clarity and note definition
- Transient release time that makes hum-buckers sing and single coils pop
- Automatic tone recovery, a treble clarifier for high compression settings
- A built-in pre-amp for incredible guitar tone
- 9 volt, 10mA current draw, designed and built in the USA