Andy Timmons’ signature “Halo” delay, plus a suite of additional effects.
The Keeley HALO Andy Timmons Dual Echo Signature effects pedal captures the mysterious sounding “Halo” that Timmons is known for and has long kept secret. Notes from the HALO dance rhythmically, almost creating a reverb-style diffusion. Those notes are held together with tape-style effects like modulation, saturation and compression. In addition to coming with Andy Timmons’ signature delay tone, you can program your own sounds and save them as presets—easily bounce between Side A and B on the fly, essentially giving you two delay pedals in one. Experiment with the HALO’s numerous other rhythmic delays, including quarter note, dotted 8th, stereo rack mount analog delay and a vintage multi-head tape echo. Stunning stereo and pristine sound quality are further enhanced with controls for saturation, tone and shelving filters.
- Andy Timmons signature “Halo” sound saved as a preset
- Two delay pedals in one, with up to 1500ms of available delay time: Save different sounds to A and B, then switch between the two
- 5 delay rhythms, including stereo rack BBD and multi-head tape delay
- 8 factory presets loaded with new delay and modulation sounds
- Status light indicates when you’ve adjusted a knob from home settings
- Soft stomp switches for tap tempo, infinite hold, preset save/recall and more
- Remote switching and programmable expression pedal control
- DREAM multi-core DSP
- True-Bypass or Trails
- Made in the US