A different kind of envelope architecture.
The two most often praised features of PHENOL are its filters and envelopes. With only three mode buttons and three controls per channel, it looks deceptively simple, yet under the hood exists one of the most unique and powerful envelope generators ever conceived. And it's not even an ADSR! But don't let that put you off. The K6101 will soon win you over with its unique and quirky personality.
- Eurorack (3U) form factor - 16HP width
- Dual envelope and LFO circuits based on those found in PHENOL
- Supports Attack-Hold-Release, Attack-Release and Oscillator modes of operation
- Oscillator mode supports either latched or momentary triggering
- Output can be normal, inverted, or absolute value (positive-going only)
- Flexible third control can adjust either output quantizing, gate delay, or musical quantizing of the output
- Output voltage range is either -5V to +5V or 0 to +5V
- CV input jack allows time or speed of the envelope / oscillator to be modulated up or down by a bi-polar voltage
- Dedicated manual gate control for each channel
- Settings of mode buttons are automatically stored / recalled from non-volatile memory
- Requires +12V (60mA), -12V (10mA) - 16 pin Doepfer-style cable - approx. 0.9W total power consumption
- Designed and made in Canada using high quality parts.
- Warranty: 1 year