- Item # 1482201
- Model # RPC2
The Korg Rimpitch-C2 is a tuner that you attach to the inside of the guitar's sound hole. The tuner’s extremely slim and compact design allows it to be installed unobtrusively, and since the tuning me… Learn More
In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Keep your acoustic in tune with this versatile, easy-to-use unit.
The Korg Rimpitch-C2 is a tuner that you attach to the inside of the guitar's sound hole. The tuner’s extremely slim and compact design allows it to be installed unobtrusively, and since the tuning meter is within your natural field of vision, you can glance casually at the tuning meter while you perform. It's an ideal choice for any acoustic guitarist who does not want to distract from their performance with a clip-on tuner.Piezo pickup quickly and accurately detects the soundWhen tuning, the Rimpitch-C2 detects the sound through the vibration of the guitar itself. The body features a proprietary structure with a closely attached piezo pickup, allowing the sound to be detected rapidly and accurately. The tuner can be attached to a round sound hole of 100 mm diameter (within ± 3mm), and is designed to fit a wide variety of acoustic guitars. Rubber cushions on both the inside and outside of the tuner ensure a secure fit and guarantee accurate tuning.Highly visible and readable LED displayThe note name indicator is optimally balanced between the left and right of the display. The LED meter is shown across the entire display, and the strength of the light expresses the movement of the needle with exquisite precision. When the tuning is exactly correct, the left and right LEDs blink briefly, showing at a glance that you're perfectly tuned. This ensures excellent visibility not only when practicing in a bright room, but also on a dimly lit stage.The meter also lights beautifully when you turn the power on or off.Supports tuning in any scale or keyThe Rimpitch-C2 uses chromatic tuning, which supports tuning in any scale or key, making it ideal for players who use alternate, open, or dropped tunings.The detection range covers the range of E2 (82.41 Hz)–E7 (2637.02 Hz) required for guitar. The calibration function also supports a variety of concert pitches, allowing you to adjust the reference pitch in the range of 438–445 Hz as appropriate for the music that you're performing.Intuitive designWhen the remaining battery capacity runs low, the note name indicator of the display will blink, indicating at a glance that it's time to replace the battery. The battery compartment cover easily slides open or closed using a discreet button, ensuring it will not open accidentally. Because the design unifies the battery cover with the unit itself, you don't need to worry that it will be lost when replacing the battery. Call or click to order today!
- Piezo pickup quickly and accurately detects the sound
- Highly visible and readable LED display
- Supports tuning in any scale or key. Calibration function is also provided
- Intuitive design provides excellent functionality, as well as easy battery replacement
Korg Rimpitch-C2 Soundhole Tuner
- Scale: 12 note equal temperament
- Range (Sine Wave): E2 (82.41Hz)–E7 (2637.02Hz)
- Precision: ± 1 cent
- Calibration Range: A = 438–445Hz (1 Hz steps)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 79 ✕ 32 ✕ 17 mm / 3.11" x 1.26" x 0.67"
- Weight: 13g/0.46 oz. (including batteries)
- Battery Life: Approximately 36 hours (A4 continuous input)
- Installable Size: Circular sound hole of diameter 100 mm ±3 mm
- Included Items: CR1620 lithium battery (3V) x 1 (for verifying operation)
- Settings for the calibration are remembered even when the power is turned off. However, this setting returns to the following initial value when you replace the batteries.
- Initial value: Calibration=440 Hz
- If 3 minutes elapses while no sound is being input to the tuner, the auto power-off function automatically turns the power off.
- Even if the pitch is within the detection range, detection might not be possible if the sound of the instrument contains numerous overtones or has a rapid decay.