A pitch-perfect companion for practice and performance.
The KORG TM-60 tuner metronome provides musicians with an all-in-one solution for honing their craft. This compact yet capable device features a chromatic tuner to calibrate your instrument's pitch and a fully-functional metronome to keep you on the beat during practice. With a tuning range of A0 to C8, the TM-60 can handle the needs of any instrument from piccolo to bass. Select from multiple tuning modes like guitar, bass, ukulele or violin to quickly get in tune.
Stay On Tempo With an Accurate MetronomeIn addition to tuning, the TM-60 offers a metronome with a tempo range of 30 to 252 BPM to help build your sense of rhythm and timing. Choose from time signatures like 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 6/4 or 7/4 and set the tempo with the tap tempo button or pendulum step function. A variety of rhythm patterns provide an audible click to keep you on the beat during practice. The metronome's dedicated volume control lets you adjust the level to suit your needs.
View Tuner and Metronome SimultaneouslyThe TM-60 features a large backlit display that shows the tuner and metronome functions at the same time, eliminating the need to switch between modes. The display rotates a full 360 degrees so you can view it easily from any angle. Memory backup function remembers your last used settings even after the unit is powered off.
Take It AnywhereWeighing just 3.5 ounces, the TM-60 is highly portable. It runs for up to 130 hours on two AAA batteries, included and automatically powers off after 20 minutes of inactivity to save battery life. A soft case is provided for safe storage and transport. For musicians seeking an all-in-one solution for practice and performance, the KORG TM-60 tuner metronome is a precision tool that won't miss a beat. Order the KORG TM-60 tuner metronome today.
- Backlit LCD ensures excellent visibility even in dark locations
- LCD needle-type meter detects the pitch instantly, providing the excellent response that you expect from KORG
- A wide detection range of C1–C8 supports a broad range of instruments
- Calibration is adjustable to match various concert pitches
- Marks are provided to indicate pure major and minor third intervals
- Sound Out mode and Sound Back mode are great ways to train your ear
- Metronome features a wide tempo range from 30 to 252 beats/minute. Choose from three types of tempo settings and 15 rhythm variations
- Long-life design with approximately double the battery life. (Compared to the KORG TM-50, in tuner mode with backlight off)
- Convenient memory backup function and auto power-off function
- Further improvements in ease of use, including a newly designed stand and battery compartment cover