- Item # 1556333
- Model # KBVRBSFDTCF3
The Kramer Baretta Hot Rod Custom Graphic Guitar is inspired by the glittery, hot-rodded collectible toy cars from the 1960s. The Baretta Kramer is built for speed and the custom "Hot Rod" graphic mak… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Classic Kramer design with custom flame graphic and zebra-coil humbucker.
The Kramer Baretta Hot Rod Custom Graphic Guitar is inspired by the glittery, hot-rodded collectible toy cars from the 1960s. The Baretta Kramer is built for speed and the custom "Hot Rod" graphic makes it abundantly clear before a single note is played. As a tribute to an iconic rock guitar design, this Baretta electric features an alder body, hard maple neck and a thin maple fingerboard for comfortable playability. Equipped with a single Seymour Duncan JB zebra-coil humbucker, the Baretta Hot Rod delivers rubber-burnin' tone that will leave other players in the dust. Additional features include an R2 1000 series locking nut, an EVH D-Tuna Drop D Tuning System and a Floyd Rose LRT-L40 Trem Stop for tuning stability. Order the Baretta Hot Rod Electric today.
- Alder body
- 3-piece maple neck with Kramer Thin profile
- Maple fingerboard
- Seymour Duncan JB zebra-coil humbucker
Kramer Baretta "Hot Rod" Custom Graphic Electric Guitar
- Body Type: Double Cutaway Solid Body
- Body wood: Alder
- Neck shape: Thin
- Neck wood: 3-piece Maple
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Material: Maple
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material: 1.62"/Locking
- Configuration: H
- Bridge: Seymour Duncan Humbucker
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose 1000 Series
- Tailpiece: LRT-L40 Trem Stop
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Orientation: Right-Handed
- Country of Origin: United States