This budget-friendly retro weapon is ready to rock.
Like the original Baretta, the Baretta Special is powered by an Alnico V open-coil “zebra” humbucker with a single volume control. The Alnico V humbucker offers powerful volume and crunch, as well as superb articulation for solos. The Baretta Special also comes with Kramer Deluxe die-cast machine heads with a 14:1 tuning ratio and a Kramer Traditional tremolo.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right-handed
- Neck shape: Slim
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium-jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Black dots
- Nut width/material: Locking
- Configuration: H
- Bridge: Alnico V zebra coil humbucker
- Brand: Kramer
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Control layout: Volume 1, Volume 2, Master Tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way selector
- Bridge type: Tremolo
- Bridge design: Kramer traditional tremolo
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Mahogany body
- Slim profile bolt-on maple neck
- Maple fingerboard with 22 medium-jumbo frets and black dot inlays
- Alnico V "zebra-coil" humbucker
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.