Kramer's premier full-scale electric bass powered by active EMG MMCS humbuckers.
The Kramer D-1 Bass is part of the new Modern Collection and is Kramer’s premier full-scale electric bass. It features a mahogany body, maple neck and ebony fingerboard. It’s powered by an active EMG MMCS humbucker and BTS preamp.
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Neck shape: Slim
- Neck wood: Hard maple
- Scale length: 34"
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Not Applicable
- Configuration: H
- Middle: EMG MMCS active humbucker
- Control layout: Volume, Bass, Treble, BTS preamp
- Bridge type:
- Bridge design: Flush Mount Fully Adjustable
- Tuning machines: Deluxe Die-cast 14:1 ratio
- Color: Nickel (Black)
- Number of strings: 4-string
- Case: Sold separately
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Mahogany body
- 34" scale slim hard maple neck, ebony fingerboard
- EMG MMCS active humbucker, BTS preamp
- Flush Mount Fully Adjustable bridge, Deluxe die-cast tuning machines with a 14:1 ratio
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.