- Item # 1553180
- Model # KNSLJBMBF1
The Kramer NightSwan left-handed electric guitar is an updated take on the 1980s classic, featuring a double cutaway mahogany body with an ebony finish. The bolt-on 3-piece hard maple neck is shaped i… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
An updated take on the 1980s classic.
The Kramer NightSwan left-handed electric guitar is an updated take on the 1980s classic, featuring a double cutaway mahogany body with an ebony finish. The bolt-on 3-piece hard maple neck is shaped in a “C” profile, topped with an ebony fingerboard, medium-jumbo frets and a unique wave pattern of pearloid inlays. The NightSwan is one of the few guitars to feature a configuration of two Seymour Duncan JB humbuckers in the middle and bridge position, controlled by a single master volume nob with a three-way mini toggle switch. A Floyd Rose 1000 series tremolo with an R2 lock nut and Kramer Deluxe machine heads ensure solid tuning and intonation, with two hex wrenches fastened to the back of the headstock for easy adjustments. Additional features include a 24.75” scale, Floyd Rose RS lock nut and original NightSwan logo decorating the headstock.
- Mahogany top and body with an ebony finish
- Bolt-on 3-piece hard maple neck in a “C”-shaped profile
- Ebony fingerboard with medium-jumbo frets and pearloid inlays
- Seymour Duncan JB humbucking pickups at the bridge and middle positions
Kramer NightSwan Left-Handed Electric Guitar
- Body type: Double cutaway
- Top wood: Mahogany
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Ebony
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: 3-piece hard maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 16"
- Fret size: Medium-jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Pearloid dots
- Nut width/material: Floyd Rose R2 lock nut
- Configuration: HH
- Middle: Seymour Duncan humbucker
- Bridge: Seymour Duncan humbucker
- Control layout: Master volume
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose 1000 series tremolo
- Tuning machines: Kramer Deluxe
- Number of strings: 6 string
- Orientation: Left handed