A compact, affordable sound solution.
The Kustom KPX10 passive monitor cabinet packs a lot of value into a compact, affordable package for the working musician. This full-range cabinet offers fantastic audio quality. A specially voiced crossover maintains clear separation of frequencies for crisp, detailed sound reproduction. The cabinet’s 10" woofer delivers punchy low frequencies, while the horn reproduces all the clear high tones. The KPX10 is equipped with two 1/4” parallel input/output jacks which allow additional passive cabinets to be connected (note: do not connect to powered speaker cabinets). The KPX series has been designed to withstand years of active duty with sturdy metal grilles, stout handles, and a high quality, heavy-duty finish. The cabs also offer 30, 60, and 90 degree positioning, along with a 1-3/8” pole mount insert.
- Active/passive: Passive
- Type: Full range
- LF driver: 10 in. with Piezo horn
- Power Handling: 75 watts
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Connectivity: Two 1/4" parallel input/output jacks
- Frequency response: 80Hz - 20kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 5kHz
- Max SPL: 96 dB
- Cabinet material: Metal
- Width: 12.2 in.
- Height: 18.66 in.
- Depth: 11.77 in.
- Weight: 21.6 lb.
- Full-range passive monitor
- 10" low-frequency driver
- Two ¼” parallel input/output jacks
- Rugged, sturdy build quality
- 30, 60, and 90 degree positioning angles
- Ideal for stage, house of worship, DJs and more