An exquisite acoustic-electric with a solid Engelmann spruce top and Fishman electronics.
The Lag Guitars Tramontane series T270 combines woods meticulously chosen for their acoustic qualities and an exemplary finish rarely encountered at this price. Each model features a solid Engelmann spruce AA top and the promise of a rich and precise sound, which is faithfully reproduced with the Fishman INK3 preamp.
- Top wood: Solid AA Engelmann spruce
- Back & sides: Mexican snakewood
- Body finish: Satin
- Fingerboard: Brownwood
- Neck wood: Khaya
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Bridge: Brownwood
- Saddle & nut: Compensated black graphite/Black graphite
- Pickup/preamp: Fishman Ink3 preamp
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Number of strings: 6
- Solid AA Engelmann spruce top, Mexican snakewood open pore back and sides
- Khaya neck, Brownwood fingerboard and bridge, 20 silver nickel frets
- Fishman Ink3 preamp, satin black die-cast tuners with 18:1 ratio
- Satin finish