Auditorium acoustic-electric with an Engelmann spruce AA top and Fishman electronics.
The Lag Guitars Tramontane T270ASCE auditorium slim cutaway acoustic-electric guitar meticulously combines tonewoods that are specifically selected for their acoustic qualities and exemplary finish. Other premium features include a solid Engelmann spruce AA top and the promise of a rich and precise sound, which is faithfully reproduced with the Fishman INK3 preamp.
- Body type: Auditorium, single cutaway
- Top wood: Engelmann spruce AA
- Body finish: Satin
- Nut width: 1.69"
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Fishman INK3
- EQ/Tuner: Yes
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Orientation: Right handed
- Number of strings: 6
- Country of origin: China
- Solid Engelmann spruce AA top
- 13.7” radius fretboard with 20 medium frets and maple logo inlays
- Fishman INK3 preamp with volume bass, middle and treble controls, plus tuner